In this interactive 2-day course, you’ll learn the basics of running a hydroponic farm and business. With this knowledge, you’ll be better equipped to grow and sell produce to your local community. Best of all, you’ll get hands-on experience in a greenhouse.
Get Growing! Introduction to Hydroponics Crop Production
COST: $995 for two people. Bring a friend!
HOSTED BY: American Hydroponics
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The history of hydroponics
- How Hydroponics effects the world today
- What is controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
- Basics of hydroponic farming
- Pest & disease control
- How to market your produce