ABOVE: AmHydro “10K Get Growing! Bundle” BELOW: The same farm, just 5 weeks later!
With the new year fast approaching, many people are looking to venture into the field of hydroponics. Quite possibly, it’s you. Is this your year? So…what’s stopping you? If you’re like most people, there are definitely a few things standing in your way. Have you done any internet research on the subject lately? Likely so, and by now, your head is surely spinning. The mind-numbing amount of information (and MIS-information) is staggering! Various companies and diverse technologies are all screaming for your attention, making their pitch as to why “their” approach is best. As a professional grower for the past 32 years, I have definitely seen my share of what many of these companies have to offer. Unfortunately, much of this has not been good.
While we have been inundated with the newest “cool,” “innovative,” or “sexy” technology, it is easy to look past exactly what we need these systems to do for us. (or possibly, “not” do for us!) Is is really our goal to have the most futuristic growing system crammed into a shipping container? How about a vertical stack of systems sandwiched between growing lights inside a warehouse? Maybe a hanging or stacked system because it creates the illusion of more plants in a given space? If that’s your goal, there a few options to choose from. Unfortunately, the results they provide have been less than stellar to say the least.
However, as I travel the World, speaking to growers (and potential growers) from diverse backgrounds and situations, I’ve seen some very basic common needs throughout.
What everyone, regardless of race, age, gender, economic status, and geographic location wants, is a farming business that:
- MAKES MONEY! (we can discuss all other attributes forever, but at the end of the day, if the system doesn’t satisfy need #1, all other qualities GO AWAY. Please, remember this.)
- Provides steady, consistent cash flow (see #1) This is also one of the biggest challenges of traditional seasonal farming. As 4th generation farmer, I can attest to this one!
- Utilizes rock-solid production technology. Growers don’t want promises of what a system CAN produce…they want to see a long running track record of RESULTS. They don’t want to reinvent the wheel with something that looks “awesome.” They want something that WORKS.
- Enables them to meet the needs of their local markets. You have to be able to grow what they want and when they want it. When market conditions change (and they will!) you need the flexibility to grow a variety of crops within the same system or you’ll have to change your crop offering entirely.
- Is environmentally friendly. Does it use less water? Less nutrients? Can you grow without using pesticides?
- Benefits their communities. Does it provide fresh, sustainable food? Provide real “green jobs?” Educate consumers about healthy food and inspire our young people to consider an agricultural profession?
- Is highly productive. Both in terms of high yields and premium food quality.
- Adheres to the highest level of food safety.
- MAKES MONEY! (Am I getting redundant here?)
So, how do you get there in the quickest amount of time, receiving the best possible value for your hard earned money? AmHydro, after 30+ years in the trenches, has put that together for you, rolling out it’s successful “Get Growing!” Bundle offer. With the “Get Growing!” bundle, you get a commercial greenhouse (we work with all of North America’s leaders in the greenhouse industry), the highest producing hydroponic growing system on the market today (chosen by all of the leading commercial hydroponic vegetable growers in the US), growing supplies, and expert experienced growing advice from people who actually grow for a living. If the above 9 attributes are what you are looking for, then come to the company that has done that consistently for over 30 years.
Please visit us at www.AmHydro.com for more information. Browse our new website and take a look at the many growers showcased. Every single photo is one of our systems in actual operation. We have successful growers in 65 countries. We have built over 200 commercial hydroponic farms in the US since 2012 alone.
Click to learn more about the “Get Growing!” Bundles and see if they are right for you.